Git on Windows
This talk is about using Git on Windows, with a bit of focus on Visual Studio integration.
- Blog-post announcing the talk (some background info in there)
- The Bonn-to-code.net meeting announcement
- Notes from presentation (links, etc).
Here are the links again:
* Msysgit (Git for Windows)
* GitExtensions (Wraps Git for Windows + Visual studio + more niceness)
* Gitblit (the windows friendly repository manager)
* Git for Human Beings mailing list where I hang out
* The giveaway book (thanks to Viaboxx, my employer)